Hello! A little about me....
- I discovered my passion for photography in 2013 and quickly found my niche in newborn photography.
- I start listening to Christmas music in September (sometimes earlier).
- I've ran....well, finished a marathon.
- I hate the feel of cotton balls.
- I can't imagine going through life without knowing God.
A big part of me is family, so I'd like to introduce you to them too....
- My husband, Andrew, and I were married July 2002. He is always embarking on new challenges....currently he's trying to learn how to ride a unicycle (it's pretty entertaining).
- Our daughter, Chapel, was born in 2006 and loves to ride her bike, create things and play basketball. She is full of energy, compassion and is a great big sister.
- Our son, Trust, was born with special needs and he has truly taught us how to trust in God. His birthday is April 2009 and loves to snuggle and swing. His smile is contagious.
- Our son, Jude was born in Uganda in 2012. He has such a sweet spirit, loves to laugh and always wants spaghetti for dinner. We can't imagine our family without him!
My studio is located in Georgetown, KY just off Main Street. Please check out my website for more information on maternity and newborn sessions.
I hope I can help illustrate your story with images that will be treasured for generations.